Thursday, March 19, 2009

BBQ BondingZ + VODKA Night

Yo peeps!
It was a super fun night yesterday.
After work went home to change before going to Rachelle's condo for BBQ BondingZ.
Ate alot of stingrays, it was too addictive. Wahahahahahahaha.
Anyway, we finished most of the food although there were still leftovers.
After Faezah, Farah, Kamiya and Ziqi went home, the remaining of us played ban luck.
But got bored of it.
So Xiang Tao, Cindy, Peiyi and Rachelle went to buy VODKA.
We then played from numbers 1 to 99.
Nicholas and Sheng Yang always had to drink up as they always chose the right number.
Peiyi was like super drunk!
Or was she just faking all the way?
Anyway, luckily for me I didn't had to drink alot.
Just 5 small cups and my face was like super red and hot.
At least I don't get drunk so easily :DD.
After finishing the whole bottle of VODKA, Sheng Yang and I took a cab back home.
Sheng Yang still said he want to walk.
He so weak and tired still walk.
So I paid for cab.
Later he walk halfway vomit.
Alright, time for bed now.
Work in a few hours time.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment