Thursday, August 6, 2009

Walao really not my fault Brandon is really too lazy to blog.
Help you all update on his life - not that I see him everyday la but according to what he says:

  1. He's gonna get a car license!
  2. He passed his BTT and FTT already! Now waiting for practical lessons.
  3. He's a noob
  4. He's a noob
  5. He's a noob
  6. He's a noob

Basically that's about it. LOL!

Just kidding.
He ask me update his blog but I really don't know what to update already.
I think he still plays Dota until very very late, and he told me he's running out of cash. So if you wanna jio him out try not to ask him to go very very expensive place okay.

I don't know why he create this blog?!!?!?!

HELLO BRANDON PLEASE UPDATE THIS YOURSELF LEH IF NOT,

I'm gonna pwn you in Dota you noob.
meet up soon please!

Signing off,
ANN.

No comments:

Post a Comment